- James appears live on 120 - 150 radio shows during morning and afternoon drive-time every year
- James has recently completed his One-Hour Television Special, "Beef Stew for the Brain"
- James Gregory is one of the top drawing comedians in America
- James has been featured on TNT's Weekly Show "Liars and Legends."
- He has appeared in concert with Kenny Chesney, Randy Travis, Reba McEntire, The Judds, George Jones, Ricky Skaggs and more.
- James has been featured in publications such as Atlanta Magazine, Country America, Music City News, Laugh Track, Backstage West, Southern Living and Goodness Magazine along with major newspapers throughout the South.
- James has performed for over 300 corporate clients, including Coca Cola, Hewlett Packard, Kimberly Clark, Kroger Supermarkets and the American Red Cross.
- James has been a stand-up comedian for over two decades. During this time he has continued to set attendance records in most of the venues he performs with little national exposure.